Go-How is the professional website sharing knowledge, news, and sometimes random thoughts on transport planning compiled by HD Budnitz, BA MSc MRTPI, currently PhD candidate at the University of Birmingham.
My blogs and tweets shown on Go-How are my views alone, but are inspired by:
- My work for the Transport Planning Network of the Royal Town Planning Institute and the discipline of transport planning more generally
- Web and conference content on current topics in transport planning and related areas of interest
- My research into irregular, flexible travel behaviours including virtual travel behaviours, and commuters’ reactions to weather risks and disruption
- The obscure world of data analytics and technology diffusion
- Related research, reviews and case studies
Successful transport strategy is built upon an understanding of the many varied ways people choose to and are able to travel through space and the interactions between them. My role as a transport planner is to make a positive societal difference on these choices and abilities. Please see About HD Budnitz for more information.